#build #a #web
Turn your project into a standalone executable!
First Export project and save the resulting XML file. Then go to http://snapp.citilab.eu/
Import Scratch 2.0 projects
Use devices with Snap! :
- Orbotix Sphero guide by Connor Hudson and Dan Garcia
- Lego NXT package by Connor Hudson
- Nintendo Wiimote package by Connor Hudson
- Finch and Hummingbird robots package by Tom Lauwers
- Parallax S2 robot package by Connor Hudson
- LEAP Motion by Connor Hudson
- Speech synthesis by Connor Hudson
- Arduino package by Alan Yorinks
- Arduino package by Bernat Romagosa/Citilab
- Fischertechnik ROBOTICS TXT Controller by Richard Kunze
- Snap! for Raspberry Pi by rasplay.org
More Snap! extensions for CS education
We recommend bookmarking these now, while this site is up!
Use Chrome for Android and not the stock browser that comes with some devices.
For research purposes, this site uses Google Analytics to collect aggregate information about, e.g. how often the site is used and what links are followed from it. We do not collect personally identifiable information, but if you have a Gmail account or have ever Googled yourself from your own computer, then, despite their assurances to the contrary, Google does collect such information. We recommend that you use AdBlock Plus. Ghostery. NoScript. and/or Privoxy to protect your browsing privacy. The first two are really easy to install and use; the last two take a bit more effort to whitelist sites you trust. (You might also consider the tracking-free DuckDuckGo search engine.)
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grants No. 1138596, 1143566, and 1441075. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation or other funders.