Maryland Auto Insurance
Erie Insurance’s auto policy provides outstanding protection, with loads of features, at a great price. In Maryland, ERIE offers:
- Dozens of extra auto policy features (many at no additional cost to you)
- Flexibility that lets you customize your auto policy to best fit your needs
- Auto insurance discounts to help reduce your rates
ERIE has offered auto insurance coverage in Maryland since 1953. Common types of car insurance coverage that you may need in Maryland:
- Bodily injury liability
- Property damage liability
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist bodily injury
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist property damage
- Personal injury protection
- Medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Replacement services
- Death benefit
Do you own a car? Are you thinking of buying a new car or leasing a car? Do you want coverage on your car that s right for you? If so, contact an Erie Insurance agent to get more information or an auto insurance quote for Maryland today.
In addition to auto insurance, ERIE offers home, business and life insurance and annuity products. Talk to an Erie Insurance agent in Maryland about these products and how you might qualify for a discount on your car insurance.
See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer for more information.
Find out if ERIE is right for you.