#macon, #georgia #cboc
Carl Vinson VA Medical Center Dublin, Georgia
- Primary care services for veterans in Macon, GA metro area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Dublin VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My Healthe Vet .
Driving Directions from Dublin, GA VAMC
Start out going on I-16 W / GA-404 W
Take I-75 S / GA-401 S via the exit on the LEFT toward VALDOSTA.
Turn the MERCER UNIV DRIVE / GA-74 W – EXIT 163.
Keep RIGHT at the fork to go on GA-74 W.
End at 5398 Thomaston Rd. Macon, GA 31220-8110
Distance from Dublin VAMC: 59.26
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
5398 Thomaston Road, Suite B
Macon, GA 31220
Hours of Operation
32 50’1″N 83 44’14″W